What's new

Used both the E-Trac & Excal today - A little land and scuba

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
Joined
May 22, 2013
Messages
2,251
Reaction score
1,993
Golden Thread
0
Location
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Took a day off work today and hit a local carnival spot, then hit the lake for a few hours -

3 - Silver Rings
2 - Silver Quarters
1 - Silver Dime
1 - Buffalo 1936
3 - Wheat's
and a bunch of other stuff - :occasion14:
The old provisional license is from the 60's - I going to try and find the guy, I think he would get a kick outta getting this back!!

IMG_0558.webp
 
Upvote 12
WTG, looks like a great day with with the detectors. I hope he does appreciate the return, if you ever locate him...
 
Yeah - very interesting what comes out of the water!!!!
 
RINGFINDER U GOT THAT RIGHT .
 
Looks like a Nice Mix of hunting.. NIce count on the silver!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom