What's new

USED CZ3D with 12"sunray and sunray probe

Petrie502

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2012
Messages
1,174
Reaction score
432
Golden Thread
1
Location
Louisville Kentucky
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS (Combat Marine retired)
SEMPER FIDELIS
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This CZ3D is in great shape I can't find a scratch anywhere and it comes with the 8" stock coil the 12" invader sunray coil and the FZ-1 sunray inline probe! I'm gonna list this sucker at 525.00 OBO and I do accept all offers! Contact me on my NEW machines as well: Authorized dealer: Minelab, XP, Garrett, Fisher, Teknetics and detector pro.

CONTACT ME LAST 502-262-0356

SOLD
 

Attachments

  • image-780851556.webp
    image-780851556.webp
    37.1 KB · Views: 238
  • image-1283970864.webp
    image-1283970864.webp
    39.3 KB · Views: 166
  • image-136039366.webp
    image-136039366.webp
    21.5 KB · Views: 220
  • image-2579575353.webp
    image-2579575353.webp
    30.4 KB · Views: 229
  • image-2368885917.webp
    image-2368885917.webp
    34.6 KB · Views: 237
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom