used LRLs

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Re: used LRL's

aarthrj3811 said:
Don't be a doof---show the proof!
P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?
ref: Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?
Yes..Please stay on topic

OK, then what percentage of retail are you offering for units which are complete and unbroken?

:sign13:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner

~EE~
OK, then what percentage of retail are you offering for units which are complete and unbroken?
~rockhound~
I am interested in purchasing non functioning LRL's for repair or for parts to repair other LRL's with. I also am interested in purchasing used working LRL's, if a price can be negotiated. Post them in the classified section and I will contact you. I am in the process of selling off another of my collections to make room for these.rockhoundif a price can be negotiated
Real simple to understand..Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

artie;

I asked---

EE THr said:
Stick to the topic, artie.

Are you offering to buy used LRLs?

You answered---

aarthrj3811 said:
Yes..Please stay on topic

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

aarthrj3811 said:

I just showed you the proof of what you said. Don't you remember what you said?

Are you no longer interested in buying used LRLs?

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.

If this thread was "Who's got a weak a$$ed OPINION on used LRLs, I could understand you posting here. Since you likely have never even seen one,,,,,,,,,,,,, Get my drift?

Man up or shut up ANSWER the questions

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

fenixdigger said:
If this thread was "Who's got a weak a$$ed OPINION on used LRLs, I could understand you posting here. Since you likely have never even seen one,,,,,,,,,,,,, Get my drift?

fenix brothers---Answer: #32 in the bottom link. Can you hear me now? Can you hear me now?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

~EE~
fenix brothers---Answer: #32 in the bottom link. Can you hear me now? Can you hear me now?
32. [*g.]CA asks False Questions, which are based on premises that are false, so logical answers are literally impossible (Always make them prove their premises). These are known as "interrogatory statements," because they are shrouded in a question, while they covertly make a statement (the false premises). These are posed by very sneaky people who are trying not to be caught in their lies, but when they pose these phony questions, they already are! They also like to answer questions which were never asked, which is, as mentioned in the Big Four Proofs of

Thank You for the illogical answer..Art

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.

So this is the best ploy you can come up with?? This is too lame. Seems you brought a knife to a gun fight. Poor thing.

Man up or shut up ANDSER (snicker) the questions Thank you. The FENIS (snicker again) bros

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

fenixdigger said:
So this is the best ploy you can come up with?? This is too lame. Seems you brought a knife to a gun fight. Poor thing.

Man up or shut up ANDSER (snicker) the questions Thank you. The FENIS (snicker again) bros

I come here to seek and post the truth.

Now you have admitted that you come here to fight.

Facts are facts. Truth is truth.

Sorry if facts and truth upset you.

Deal with it.

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used

Sure, sure, it's all me. It can't possibly be you. Hurry up and hit those other posts before someone else does. I might call someone a liar constantly or dodge andser ing (snicker) their questions, or maybe I'll say something and accuse everybody else of doing it.

No,,,wait I'll make up a list of things that I do and say other posters are doing it. Yea, and I'll ask questions and then heckle anyone
that tries to answer them. That's the ticket. No one's smart enough to see through that. and if anyone does, I'll change the subject
and act like I'm innocent of any foul.

Wow! I'll insult people and when they don't agree with me, I'll say they insulted me. this is coming together. Getting the picture?

Your crap won't float,,, man up or shut up, ANDSER (snicker) the questions

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

fenixdigger said:
Sure, sure, it's all me. It can't possibly be you. Hurry up and hit those other posts before someone else does. I might call someone a liar constantly or dodge andser ing (snicker) their questions, or maybe I'll say something and accuse everybody else of doing it.

No,,,wait I'll make up a list of things that I do and say other posters are doing it. Yea, and I'll ask questions and then heckle anyone
that tries to answer them. That's the ticket. No one's smart enough to see through that. and if anyone does, I'll change the subject
and act like I'm innocent of any foul.

Wow! I'll insult people and when they don't agree with me, I'll say they insulted me. this is coming together. Getting the picture?

Your crap won't float,,, man up or shut up, ANDSER (snicker) the questions

That's #27 in the bottom link.

:sleepy2:

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used

Call it what you like, that hat fits you. we can get a lot of witnesses on that one. but your transference will turn it around and it will be those bad, nasty LRL promoters fault not yours. You could become famous from this. Imagine someone getting diagnosed
with EE syndrome. It reminds me of that broke LRL I have called a Gastrodome. It fits on your tummy so when your head is up your keister, you can still see where you are going. Maybe you want to give it a try. Harder than the SHO-NUFF, but mo better 4 U

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

fenixdigger said:
Call it what you like, that hat fits you. we can get a lot of witnesses on that one. but your transference will turn it around and it will be those bad, nasty LRL promoters fault not yours. You could become famous from this. Imagine someone getting diagnosed
with EE syndrome. It reminds me of that broke LRL I have called a Gastrodome. It fits on your tummy so when your head is up your keister, you can still see where you are going. Maybe you want to give it a try. Harder than the SHO-NUFF, but mo better 4 U

Well there you go. The brothers who were whining about insults a short while ago, now resorting to pure insults, with no data to offer whatsoever.

And I see that you have stooped to the sick-ology eugenics stuff again. Sorry to see that you are back in with that crowd. That's pretty pitiful.

However, since you are aware that your questions are logical fallacies, and you still are demanding answers to them, you have exposed yourself as as a cyberbully. Tisk-tisk. :nono:

Seeing as the questions on your list are not really questions, but false statements, all I can say is---

Answer: #32 in the bottom link. Can you hear me now? Can you hear me now?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread