What's new

Used my Excalibur 6 times...

JustKeepDigging

Sr. Member
Joined
May 2, 2013
Messages
391
Reaction score
405
Golden Thread
1
Location
Jupiter, FL
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
PRL-1 Whites, Tesoro Sand Shark, Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I go to finally charge the battery for the first time and see the plugs are all rusty and what not. I haven't had it for more then 4 months. What should I do? The detector shop I got it from put it together, I didn't even unscrew it till now. I can't believe this, I'm a college student and had saved up so long for this machine.
 
Call the Minelab repair center at Kellyco in Winter Springs, Fl




_________________________Tapatalk Signature_________________________

DT2016
 
charged the battery for the first time in 4 months? damn seems the detector barely saw any use at all, did you washed it with fresh water and dry it well ? That is the only reason why plugs would become rusty that fast I guess
 
How about a photo to show the damage? Maybe it can be cleaned without much effort.
 
Minelab has a 1 year warrenty against Man'f defects if I'm not mistaken...just saying.

ag
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom