What's new

Used White's Prism IV

Vern2

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2017
Messages
621
Reaction score
477
Golden Thread
0
Location
Leesburg Ga
Detector(s) used
Tesoro DeLeon;
Red Racer
Garrett carrot, Makro PP
Lesche shovel and knife
Killer B's head phones
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thinking seriously of purchasing a pristine White's Prism IV.
$150.00 out the door. Since I started md this year, I've kinda wanted a White's, of some kind.

Anyone have any experience with this md, and would like to comment on it's merits, or demerits.?
 
The ID jumps around dime, quarter. or zinc on a dime. May even jump more if deeper.
 
I have one that I bought brand new when they first came out. I did find stuff with it, but it wasn't enought to keep me interested in hobby...fast forward to this spring. A neighbor stopped by and started talking metal detecting. I got the old Prizm out and started learning it again. It didn't take long for me to see I needed something with a little more capability. I now have a Whites MX Sport and it has been pretty darn good. You didn't say what you were currently using, but unless it is a very cheap, Walmart special, I feel you would be better off saving that money and putting it towards something newer/ better.
 
I think you are right, after some study, I'll probably pass. Unless they take my offer of $100. Just to have it. I don't want it to replace one of my current detectors, as it couldn't if it tried.

Tesoro Deleon and Makro Red Racer. I love both. Especially the Deleon.

I also have a hankering for a White's M6 or M5.

Thank you for your replys.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom