What's new

Using gold fish for bait,or koi which ever it is a no-no..

worldtalker

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
21,617
Reaction score
31,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
They get HUGE..

K1600_005.webp

K1600_006.webp


Old Bill was here at 4 this morning,He didn't get any hits either,just a sore arm..

K1600_012.webp

GOD Bless

Chris
 
I wondered how those gold fish got started in those rivers....I have a friend in upstate New York that posts pictures of osprey and eagles flying with big gold fish in their talons.
 
I wondered how those gold fish got started in those rivers....I have a friend in upstate New York that posts pictures of osprey and eagles flying with big gold fish in their talons.

I'd say someone used them for bait and they made it to reproduce.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom