What's new

Using mirrors in dowsing

MrBalance

Jr. Member
Joined
May 6, 2012
Messages
86
Reaction score
24
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is your experience in using mirrors in dowsing or enhancing dowsing abilities.

There is so much stories about mirrors in folk lore, but so little modern study...
 
I am not able to understand. Will ask you questions.


The best I can think off is that this needs investigation:
Imagine this was a shock for me:
you know who this guy is :).

(Will not ruin the surprise for readers in order to make you think, but will post later who this guy is...)

the man.webp


He is sitting in a chamber with highly reflective surfaces!
And that could be the main reason for his abilities.
It is such a hard topic, I am trying to investigate it.

I am using Google and also dowsing (using dowsing to investigate another dowsing technique)
It is a surprisingly big energy drain and it tires me.

When I have insights I will write.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom