Using The Le'Trap Sluice IN My Living Room To Stray Cool!

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
Kind of a redneck means of air conditioning.....

[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]"La Trap Sluice air conditioner[/FONT][FONT=&quot]".....Put sluice on stand, add a towel, soak it with water, run a fan on one end, cover sluice with pizza boxes and towel, turn on fan and be cool!

[/FONT]
attachment.php

Attachments

• air conditioning.jpg
    air conditioning.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 205

ZosCols

Jul 26, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Honestly, I realized a long time ago that there is no need to save on the equipment. If you want to borrow something for long-term use, it's better to collect a little more money underneath but buy a high-quality unit that will serve you for many years. I purchased a simple model of the air conditioner on sale. So, unfortunately now, air conditioning problems are an actual topic for me. No matter how much I tried to save money in my life, I had to change a cheap thing every time. As it is known, the miser pays twice. Do not repeat my mistakes.

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
The old saying of , " you get what you pay for " comes to mind ! Buy the best you can afford and the gold will pay you back IF you learn how to use it and LOT'S of PRACTICE ! This goes for anything being sold in today's market , cars, homes, ETC ! I learned the hard way!

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Perfect !:)> Blown out 42 degree air runs off solar power:)

Last edited:

No gold in NY

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2015
Detector(s) used
Whites Coin Master,
Whites Gold Master GMT, Whites MXSport
High banker/dredge,
DIY hand trommel,
DIY Miller table,
DIY fluidbed gold trap sluice,
Keene A-52 A-52s
2186 Wheaties
Primary Interest:
Other
Those evaporative air conditioners work great in the arid States and add needed moisture to the air. As for the rest of us you are kind of shooting your self in the foot adding to the humidity.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread