What's new

using the thing god put between your shoulders is a blessing

rocky raccoon

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2012
Messages
629
Reaction score
34
Golden Thread
0
Location
nc
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1 of the 7 deadlies
 
Re: use the damn thing God put between your shoulders

Use the "off" button if it bugs you that much.

Wait until you've seen the same question for the 20th time. You don't have to respond.

It's the Internet - deal with it. I've been a moderator on an unrelated forum for 10 years. You absolutely cannot believe how often some questions get asked. Luckily, I was a teacher years back and I can go on autopilot and answer without angst and impatience. It's better for everyone that way. :wink:
 
Re: use the damn thing god put between your shoulders

My back? :icon_scratch:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom