What's new

Utter horror at the beach....

All I can say is she is .....UGLY.. Those pins in her mouth don't help either...

That's what those are I though it was a bridle in her mouth.
 

Careful now!
A person is what they are, not what you say!
While beauty may be to the eyes of the beholder, when one creates beauty, one also create ugliness. The flip side is also true as you cannot have one without the other.

When I surfed I wore long loose fitting Hawaiian trunks over my speedos. Now that those trunks no longer fit, I guess I will have to wear a barrel with suspenders to keep the fashion police at the beach happy. Whats a non skinny woman to do if she should not wear a one piece bathing suit, wear a bikini? (LOL).

Complain, complain, and complain: Too much sand at the beach, somebody tried to talk to me, there was a detectorist where I usually hunt, yada, yada, yada.


Just out of curiosity, what would be your comments if she had a metal detector beside her while sunbathing in the same attire?
Regarding coil control would she be a sweeper or a swinger?
How/where would she carry pouches for valuables and trash?
Assuming this is an entry level detector (no discrimination) should she stay near the towel line on dry sand?

In the interest of safety, don’t forget to politely inform her to cover all holes (beach etiquette) and wish her luck, before leaving.
 
Last edited:
I'm sorry but I'm not offended by bathing suits no matter how thongy they are. I am however utterly grossed out by guys in a Speedo no matter what age they are. It seems to be a certain demographic of people who jump out there in these things the first trip to the beach in spring, all white with shaved legs (which makes them look more ridiculous).

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 
I'm sorry but I'm not offended by bathing suits no matter how thongy they are. I am however utterly grossed out by guys in a Speedo no matter what age they are. It seems to be a certain demographic of people who jump out there in these things the first trip to the beach in spring, all white with shaved legs (which makes them look more ridiculous).

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Speedos, also known as nut huggers, by surfers are for protection when you are wiped out/ pearl.
Loose fitting long trunks are worn over them or a wet suit when cold.

They are also used for competion swimming and water polo to reduce water drag.
IIRC, women have the equivalent of a one piece speedo that covers all.
It is common sense and ettiquete to cover them when not competing.

Oh by the way, did anyone mention if she was wearing a top?
 
I'm disgusted by some of the remarks made here, why is this "utter horror", why is she UGLY because she decided to pierce her lip. I don't know her but I wont go posting negative comments/remarks towards another human being, really disappointed in some of you. Leave her alone, who cares what she was wearing. This is the stupidest post I have seen on Treasurenet, who cares! Stop making negative comments about someone you don't even know, I hate how American's can be so judgmental, I am born and raised Texan, after seeing the world I realized America carries so much criticism. Delete this post, its so not needed here.
 
I'm disgusted by some of the remarks made here, why is this "utter horror", why is she UGLY because she decided to pierce her lip. I don't know her but I wont go posting negative comments/remarks towards another human being, really disappointed in some of you. Leave her alone, who cares what she was wearing. This is the stupidest post I have seen on Treasurenet, who cares! Stop making negative comments about someone you don't even know, I hate how American's can be so judgmental, I am born and raised Texan, after seeing the world I realized America carries so much criticism. Delete this post, its so not needed here.

Ditto!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom