What's new

Utter horror at the beach....

So she was wearing a thong bathing suit at 5am.

Doesn't that sound a little suspicious.
 
There is a difference in wearing a suit on the beach and wearing one on the street. She was on the street. Not all municipalities are as liberal with their modesty, and are free to enforce decency laws. I wish decency laws were enforced more often. They should apply to the 40+ year old male who still insists he has a 32" waist wearing a speedo. And they should also apply to fat women wearing one piece suits.
 
You can't wear a thong on the beach in Myrtle or any in that area. Glad I didn't have to see her in one. May have blinded me.:laughing7:
 
Sounds like a way to generate revenue for the city. Great way to encourage tourism, Im sure she will have a fun stories to share when she gets home. Our Europeans neighbors are not so childish about sun bathing. You folks need to get out of your own town a little more often. As for the over 40 crack on here, just wait youngsters, you will get there soon enough ha ha ha.
 
Sounds like a way to generate revenue for the city. Great way to encourage tourism, Im sure she will have a fun stories to share when she gets home. Our Europeans neighbors are not so childish about sun bathing. You folks need to get out of your own town a little more often. As for the over 40 crack on here, just wait youngsters, you will get there soon enough ha ha ha.

I'm there dude at 42 holding. I spent 2 days at Florida east coast beaches and realized I'm that old, hairy, round, balding guy waving a metal detector around that I probably would have chuckled at when I was a 20something! I think I'm going to be a winter beach hunter after this trip. Way too many distractions, some good some bad, to be able to hunt without distractions. I didn't see any thong bikinis, but many close enough to make me mis-sweep my Shark. Only found a few clads and a whole lot of trash. To top it off I bent my un-bendable sand scoop while I was being very careful digging.
 
Why does everybody that dresses like this assume we want to see their body in the first place. If I was taking a woman to the beach and she came out wearing a thong, I would give her cab fare home and say: bye-bye. I like to see a woman in a nice one piece bathing suit that fits and I know I'm considered old fashioned, but that's the way I was brought up. Since there are so many people at the river where I go to metal detect, I've decided to go early in the morning around 8 am. That way I don't get in the swimmers way and I have the place to myself until about 10:30 - 11:30 am. They think I'm nuts because I go into the water fully clothed and with shoes on. If they saw how much glass I pulled up in my scoop from all the beer bottles, they would wear shoes also.
 
First it seems she was off the beach. There is nothing that embarrasses me more as an American when I'm driving through town and there are people walking around in their swimsuits. I don't care if your Hedi or the last Miss America. If you're not within 100 yards of a pool or the beach put some clothes on.

Second she was warned twice to cover up.


Myrtle Beach cops were doing there job!
 
She is probably a hooker and wearing that thong was advertising. Good the cop's got her off the streets. People who disfigure themselves with face tattoos and piercings can't find work so they apply for Social Security Disability for benefits. This makes it difficult for Seniors who are disabled to apply for the same benefits. I can fix those piercings with a pair of pliers. Face tattoos can be covered with makeup. Courts are full of such cases.:BangHead:
 
Sounds like a way to generate revenue for the city. Great way to encourage tourism, Im sure she will have a fun stories to share when she gets home. Our Europeans neighbors are not so childish about sun bathing. You folks need to get out of your own town a little more often. As for the over 40 crack on here, just wait youngsters, you will get there soon enough ha ha ha.

I don't think Myrtle Beach will mind if she shouts her story to the masses. She doesn't foster the family friendly environment that Myrtle Beach strives for. As for the over 40 crack, I'm amongst the older generation. I don't mind speaking the truth. Nobody should be wearing the suit they wore in the 8th grade unless they are indeed in the 8th grade. Living at the beach, it makes me sick seeing moms squeeze into suits they wore when they were in their twenties, and nauseous seeing old men with their fat gut rolling over their waistband.
 
Wow, the Puritans did a number on this crew!

One observation is that people who dress like this are much more comfortable in their skin than those who criticize or stand and gawk. They realize what you think doesn't matter. That is because it doesn't!

Personally, My belief is wear whatever you want. Or, don't want as may be the case. We get too wrap up in this stuff. Truely our Puritan ancestry coming back to dictate what our belief system should be. If some old guy with a beer belly wants to squeeze into a speedo, who cares. Same for the women who go a few sizes too small. Personally, it all looks rather uncomfortable to me. If the person is doing what makes them feel good, no harm is really done. We are all free to look away. Live and let live.


That said, the cops warned her twice, they were fair and did their job.
 
Last edited:
what a holiday its about troops storming the beach for peace overseas ,most of the crowd storming the beach have no clue..........it was a ruff one in the KEYS ...HH
 
I think she was a UN agent.
 
well if there were more women wearing Thongs to go Grocery shopping,
going out to clubs, and Skiing , I think this could be a happier society .

However they don't show what the Bottom half looks like.

The fine may have been called for .

P8070141.webpelephantthong.webp7623154_orig.webp
 
Last edited:
metal_detector_vpnavy.gif
All I can say is she is one good looking babe! - but, she should stay away from magnets!
killingme.gif
 
My brother got arrested on Miami Beach. He was drunk walking by the stores. But he wasen't arrested for being drunk, he was arrested for wearing a thong. He said, "I didn't know it had a front and a back."
 
All I can say is she is .....UGLY.. Those pins in her mouth don't help either...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom