Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• 0506142133.jpg
    0506142133.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Wow you make me sick...lol..>THATS AWESOME!!!!...I would be happy finding ONE V Nick in a batch of 500 bucks..lol...Out of the couple thousand in Nickels i have searched. Ive found 1 Buff and a a bunch of war Nicks....Never one of those thou

Killer Finds!

Wow, that totally beats my solid buffalo roll a few weeks back... amazing!

Congrats and HH

wow! nice find. Id go back and buy all the nickels they have

That is an awesome find, go back to that bank and get whatever customer wrapped coins they have!!
I don't think anybody's ever posted a solid roll of v nickels being found, either!

Picked up 20 rolls of nickles from my local bank, 1 roll was 40 V's!! 1888-1912.

Wow awesome score! I once found a solid roll of buffs but they are way more common. I search a lot of nickels but my V nick total is less than 10, can't remember exactly. Looks like someone cashed in gramps nickels.

That is an awesome find, go back to that bank and get whatever customer wrapped coins they have!!

Quick- fast- NOW do it
Go go go

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

Sweet! Check your 1912 nicks for S-mint mark on reverse. They are worth a pretty penny!

Oh...My...Gosh. That beats my solitary V nickel all to pieces. Just goes to prove God really does like CRH'ers.

Rascal

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back