V3.2 Update available

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol already done aswell my friend

OP
OP
rks1949

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I havent gone out with it been raining 2 days now

OP
OP
rks1949

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll send it ur way buddy

Ammonhotep

Apr 21, 2012
Detector(s) used
Radio Shack Lone Star, baby!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't wait until they just go with a phone app. I see no advantage to not doing so.

fishingdevil

May 1, 2013
Next to the sea
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I can't wait until they just go with a phone app. I see no advantage to not doing so.

Very true. Save on inventory forecast and costs issues. Headphones connected wirelessly to a smart phone which has the controller program app. We share locations by emailing each other. Updates via AppStore etc... Cool.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like we all have the book lol its definetly worth having

fishingdevil

May 1, 2013
Next to the sea
Primary Interest:
Sounds like we all have the book lol its definetly worth having

I have to admit that I've only jumped to the beach section last night. Lol

Oh yah, I overslept and missed my hunting... Blame in on jet lag... Whatever. :(

Andy published a very good book. Unlike the others that I've bought, this is better published. The rest looks like something I can do with my copier at work. ;)

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
True it is a great book as of the copier at work mayb but u would have to do everything & put the time in Andy has done to make it a great book, & then if others wanted it u would more then likley use,ur copier @,work making it look now how it does

fishingdevil

May 1, 2013
Next to the sea
Primary Interest:
True it is a great book as of the copier at work mayb but u would have to do everything & put the time in Andy has done to make it a great book, & then if others wanted it u would more then likley use,ur copier @,work making it look now how it does

You misread what I wrote. I said Andy's book was quality book while the others I've read are like what I can do with copiers in my office.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ohh sorry dude my mistake

fishingdevil

May 1, 2013
Next to the sea
Primary Interest:
Tested v3.2 and Andy's beach settings... Here's the results after an hour. The earrings came from deep under... No TID again...
The stones are not diamonds unfortunately. Lol

Attachments

• image-3296828718.jpg
    image-3296828718.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 90

fishingdevil

May 1, 2013
Next to the sea
Primary Interest:
Went out again to test on wet sand... The same settings for dry sand totally flopped on wet sand... 2 additional hours of exercise for nothing... :(

fishingdevil

May 1, 2013
Next to the sea
Primary Interest:
saw some negative remarks from other beach deus hunters on other forums as well... looks like 3.2 is not very suitable for wet sand... hmmm... need to test further..

fishingdevil

May 1, 2013
Next to the sea
Primary Interest:
Tested further on the beach last night. I killed the dry sand with Andy's beach settings... The same settings went absolutely crazy and unusable in the wet sand.

Attachments

• image-1214959358.jpg
    image-1214959358.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 120

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread