lonelyduckhunter
Sr. Member
- Joined
- May 5, 2009
- Messages
- 353
- Reaction score
- 80
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Easton, MD
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett AT Pro, Garrett GTI2500, Minelab Excalibur II
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Went on our usual family vacation down to Sandbridge and hunted VA Beach for 3 morning last week. Day one produced a 14k 1.9 dwt ring, Day 2 produced this Plat 950 .69 point diamond ring & day 3 produced a broken .417 10k bracelet that weighted 11.3 dwt. All the targets came from the same area and line in a 60 yard segment. Targets very few compared to previous years but the ones I hit I was more than happy with. I saw the same guy gridding an area 2 days in a row in the dry sand and I dug both my rings pretty much right where he was stopping dry sand wet sand line. I've had it happen to me before plenty of times. What a way to start off beach season. Dug Plat rings before but this is my first with Ice.




Upvote
0
? BTW, finds were very few and far between there for all the many searching.
He did get out this past Saturday to OC nothing but a ton of coins for him. It's early have already seen a few nice finds from down that way. Should be a good summer.
it is a white gold 1 ct square diamond ring that sits above the band with small diamonds on either side. I beg that if anyone happens to find my ring to please contact me, i am truly devastated and heartbroken over this






