Well buzzy, IMHO detectorists who brag about the slave tags they have show wanton disregard for feelings of slave decendants.
Don't worry about archkies down here in Texas. We run em all out of here years ago. Sent em back to bother you Southern
Gentlemen.
Don't worry about archkies down here in Texas. We run em all out of here years ago. Sent em back to bother you Southern
Gentlemen.



Are you assuming that he is the property owner, or, I bet most of you just go on his word.. It's OK to dig here. 
in the few years I'm not going to ask and I am hoping if any owners show up , he or she is gonna say .. "it's ok you didn't ask .. your just an old man"
, not worth my dime or time lawyers over a "I thought no-one lived here". (If I end up in hell... I'll see all of them I dealt with. If I land in heaven.. I'm afraid I'll never see one again.) TKC






