What's new

Vacation Gold and Silver

Goldinwater

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2007
Messages
297
Reaction score
70
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hurst,Illinois
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Stingwray,Cz20, Excaliber, Spectrum xlt, Explorer SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First picture is all the gold and silver I found on vacation (4 hunts ) next is something I need help with, it is a bracelet with the name Edward Judge, Aug 7th 1914 and has the number 737126 I'm thinking maybe a world war 1 ID Bracelet? Any help out there? Next is an old good luck charm Most silver has been cleaned and polished
 

Attachments

  • MVC-025S.webp
    MVC-025S.webp
    41.9 KB · Views: 218
  • MVC-026S.webp
    MVC-026S.webp
    22.8 KB · Views: 170
  • MVC-027S.webp
    MVC-027S.webp
    23.3 KB · Views: 160
  • MVC-028S.webp
    MVC-028S.webp
    27.1 KB · Views: 166
Upvote 0
Nice collection of goods there! I would like to know who your travel agent is cause I want to book.
 
Outstanding finds! I'd say that was a great vacation!
 
That is my dream vacation!
 
I would like to know who your travel agent is cause I want to book

That would be Tommyboy.....You Guys Rock on the research...Good Job
 
WOW!! Very impressive hunts. Bet that was a great vacation.
 
nice finds congrats HH
 
Chris, those are fantastic finds!

Looks like you found something for everyone in that batch...class rings, medallions, signet rings...etc...what a great haul!

Keep 'em comin'

Lorraine
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom