What's new

Vacation Project

rock

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2012
Messages
14,751
Reaction score
8,933
Golden Thread
0
Location
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I am on vacation this week and mainly just relaxing. I wanted to use this large frame so I put some of my best finds from 2012 in it from the Cotton Field that I am allowed to hunt. I have many more but broken sad to say. All from North Ga. Thanks, rock
 

Attachments

  • 100_2605.webp
    100_2605.webp
    162.3 KB · Views: 104
  • 100_2606.webp
    100_2606.webp
    185.2 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Here is a cool piece of flint I found out there. I got 3 big pieces of it.
 

Attachments

  • 100_2601.webp
    100_2601.webp
    165.3 KB · Views: 112
Wait?? North Ga? I am 2 miles from North Ga. We don't have any cotton up here. If you are near Tn we will do a hunt. I thought you were like way down in Ga. Happy Vacation !!!
 
After I have to drive through the town and hit 75 it is probably another 30 mins till Tn. Driving through town from my home is 30 just to get to hwy 75. I am near the Ala line also probably 45 mins. And again small roads to get there.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom