USMC Reaper
Hero Member
- Joined
- May 23, 2015
- Messages
- 673
- Reaction score
- 982
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Abbeville, S.C.
- Detector(s) used
- MineLab CTX 3030, Equinox 800
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
- #1
Thread Owner
DO you have the key? DO you see a rating on the safe plate?Hey thank you!! This safe is in one of the buildings I bought. Yes I have the combo, now to try to sell it. And the door is every bit of 4”, it has locking pins and it is wired with an alarm.
DO you have the key? DO you see a rating on the safe plate?
Personally, I would pay about $500 for a safe like that, but I'm more of a "Liberty Safe" guy. It does not have to high of a time rating, compared to a lot of them out there. I do hope you can get more for it though.