What's new

Value of No FG

JasonB

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2008
Messages
750
Reaction score
17
Golden Thread
0
Location
Alexandria, VA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Value of 'No FG'

Does anyone know the value of the 'No FG' halves? My buddy just found a 1974 in nice shape with no trace at all of the FG.

Thanks,
JasonB
 
Upvote 0
Re: Value of 'No FG'

i know several here who have found them. it seems to me their not that hard to find and i don't think they carry much of a premium. i could be wrong though. won't be the first time.
 
Re: Value of 'No FG'

Thanks for the input. I'll research and post what I find.
 
Re: Value of 'No FG'

Recent eBay sales show values between $4 (including shipping) and $190 for an MS-65. Strange, all were '82s.

I think they're definitely worth hanging on to.
 
Re: Value of 'No FG'

Fiddy cent
 
Re: Value of 'No FG'

I find a fair amount of '82 and a couple '83 but I believe the other dates are less common.
 
Re: Value of 'No FG'

yes , i think the '82's are the most common. that's a great price for an MS65 :thumbsup:
 
Re: Value of 'No FG'

Unfortunately nothing found in the wild will grade MS-65.

Was that coin graded by PCGS or NGC?

DW
 
Re: Value of 'No FG'

Darth Walker said:
Unfortunately nothing found in the wild will grade MS-65.

Was that coin graded by PCGS or NGC?

DW

PCGS
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom