What's new

Vance in the Original Treasure Hunting Website

vance

Greenie
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
19
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Garret GTI 2500 with Eagle Eye Depth Multiplier
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello fellow hunters...

My name is Vance Findley and I just came here. I'm a member of another TH forum and I am excited when I googled my way to an original TH website (here).

Any welcome from the community?

Vance...
 
pennsylvania.gif
Welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania (USA).
reading_01.gif
You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting your state for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).
 
Hello and welcome.
 
Hello and welcome to the forum Vance!
 
Welcome aboard Vance. What took ya so long to get here?
 
Welcome! Where you from?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom