What's new

Venison Chili or Ham Beans & Cornbread?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2010
Messages
14,653
Reaction score
9,097
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Venison Chili or Ham Beans & Cornbread?

Crock pot is ready but can't make up my mind? I'm opting for the venison chili, but that ham beans & cornbread also sounds good. Which way would you go? :dontknow:
 
Re: Venison Chili or Ham Beans & Cornbread?

It depends on if you have the venison! But I would take the cornbread either way.
​
 
Re: Venison Chili or Ham Beans & Cornbread?

Although I love both, I would go for the chili as that is what I suggested to my wife that I make this evening. We don't have all the ingredients for it, so it's back to the drawing board.
 
Re: Venison Chili or Ham Beans & Cornbread?

Both are great winter meals, tough call, but I'm going to do the chili today. :thumbsup:
 
Re: Venison Chili or Ham Beans & Cornbread?

I put my vote in for the venison chili. As it is better for you not as fatty. i am also fixing venison chili for dinner today.....Matt
 
Re: Venison Chili or Ham Beans & Cornbread?

go deer -made deer helper the other day -- deer "hamburger" meat with cheeseburger / macaroni flavor hamburger helper mmmm good
 
Re: Venison Chili or Ham Beans & Cornbread?

Why not both...there are 7 days in the week

You need 5 more recipes
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom