What's new

Very first metal detecting experience

Shumi

Tenderfoot
Joined
Sep 15, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
12
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excited to share very first try prospecting with Minelab CTX 3030 in Augsburg area and our findings 😀

 
Upvote 24
Welcome to TNet!
 
My!!! Congrats!!!
 
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard!
 
Welcome to the Forum and good luck with your CTX !
 
Welcome to Tnet. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. :hello:
 
I lived in Schwabisch Gmund for a couple of years, and traveled all over southern Germany. You need a "Swingy Thingy" You need this if you are going to use that heavy CTX https://www.minelab.com/accessories/pro-swing-45 Keep us posted on your progress and BIG GOLD! :occasion14:

 
Welcome to the site, No pics of your finds?
 
Welcome to T-Net! If I were you I'd shorten that shaft up some, much easier to swing without so much leverage by the coil. Try using it short enough that the coil is just ahead of your feet, it will be much more comfortable.
 
Welcome aboard and good luck going forward! Minelab sells a Pro Swing that I use, much less wear and tear on the arm and shoulder.
 
Willkommen!

Gut gemacht
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom