What's new

very first

Dfxcobb

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2016
Messages
390
Reaction score
887
Golden Thread
0
Location
NW Alabama
Detector(s) used
whites mx sport. DFX tesori tiger shark
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Found this the other day not really expecting to find much. So i was making my way out of the creek and i seen where bank had been washed out over the winter. And got a good signal and thinking it was a fired modern bullet but to my surprise a pin fire. Just wanted to share
 

Attachments

  • 20190729_151944.webp
    20190729_151944.webp
    971 KB · Views: 131
Upvote 0
Over 20 yrs. detecting and I still haven't found any sort of pin fire :unhappysmiley: Great job Mr. Cobb :occasion14:
 
I only have a few pin fire casings and no complete cartridges. That is a very nice find and in very good shape for it's age. Congrats!
 
thanks all.
 
Dfxcobb, that is one fantastic find of the pin fire bullet. This one is in the best condition of a dug pin fire bullet that I've seen. In over 30 years of relic hunting I have yet to find one. Congrat's on a Great save and find.
 
Very nice find. Congrats!
 
thanks. i did not to expect to find anything..i may try and go back today sometime and see if i can stumble across anything elsw
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom