What's new

Very old bling

Eastcoasthunter21

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2015
Messages
1,154
Reaction score
2,556
Golden Thread
2
Location
New York/Florida
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
DEUS ALL THE WAY
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Same site right where I went yesterday I found the second piece of the necklace or bracelet
Added up its a nice piece. Worth checking out could be gold no idea
I found it 6 inches under a root of an old tree
Not far away I found a men's ring was plated
Copper now some plate remains inside the band. Any guess on age would be cool.
Thanks. East coast image.webpimage.webpimage.webpimage.webpimage.webp
 
Upvote 16
Really cool piece. Doesn't look like gold though, but very pretty! I have a wedding band like that. Gold still on the inside, but copper on the outside. Was given to me by my great-aunt. She was married in 1883!
 
Nice find! Not easy to find the rest of anything. I Like the large blue stones in it.
 
To say the least it is very old ,and pretty.
 
Very nice looking necklace. Is it complete now? Check for a carat marking inside that wedding band....there were a lot of fakes around at that time. Nice finds brother! :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom