Very rare Amber Pepsi bottle found today..

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went back to a spot and looked over it again and this stunner showed up!! IMG-3951.jpgIMG-3952.jpgIMG-3948.jpg

Upvote 44
Wow, nice coke bottles bud.. I don't know bottles but you say its rare, then its rare..

Thanks!

Amazing finds!! Any tips for looking for things under water im not a diver but do find myself in the rivers and streams quite a bit!

Stunning recovery on the amber Pepsi. Congrats!
It's a type of bottle we never even dug up a shard in the NW.

Thanks everyone for the uplifting comments!! I am still stoked!

all you need now is the flat sided one and you got all the good rare ones! nice find.

It is on my hit list!

I had in the past found a site with a bunch of the flat sided ones all broken in what looked like a homesite turned into a dump, or a homesite that burned, or both. Just charcole and broken bottles. didn't have time to dig around too much and didn't find any whole ones. gotta get back to that place sometime, problem is I cant remember where it is haha.

Very nice! New Bern is the birthplace of Pepsi

"hit list" That is not the term I'd use when looking for old glass! lol
We had a drained lake here in 2009 and I was able to get two different straight sided Denver cokes. I found a third, but my shovel.....well, you know where I'm going with this.
I really like both of those cola's you have recently found and that 1750 onion is outta sight!
Grats and....what's next?

I tried hookah diving for bottles last year. Man I did not know how much weight I needed to dive with . I could not stay on the bottom to save my life. Pretty comical ,I was bobbing like a cork.lol

I wear 60 lbs of lead with my drysuit of course I have a 60 Lb lift on my Bcd to get me back to the top.

Really great find! I like to collect soda bottles. For the first time in many years, I clicked on the video. I just would like to see real sounds as opposed to music playing in the background. I am serious when I say that that is a fantastic find, but I shall not be clicking on any more YouTube videos in this form. Maybe I’ll miss out, but that’s the way it is.

aj

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back