lightman
Jr. Member
- Joined
- May 23, 2010
- Messages
- 79
- Reaction score
- 78
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- england, ar
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
Finally got a chance to go to one of my best sites, Friday afternoon. Was not there 30 minutes before I got called back to work. We got a lot of rain, but it was not a hard rain. I was happy to find these in the short time I was there, but a little surprised in the small amount of stuff showing.


I'm trying to make this guy into something! May just be an interesting chip, but maybe a broken drill.


No pics of the large one, as I knew it was broken. No pics of the marble either as I thought it was modern until I cleaned it up. Its only the second clay marble that I have ever found. Thanks for looking, Lightman


I'm trying to make this guy into something! May just be an interesting chip, but maybe a broken drill.


No pics of the large one, as I knew it was broken. No pics of the marble either as I thought it was modern until I cleaned it up. Its only the second clay marble that I have ever found. Thanks for looking, Lightman
Upvote
0







