What's new

Very short hunt.

relic nut

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2014
Messages
4,006
Reaction score
7,277
Golden Thread
1
Location
VA
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 TELEKINETICS 4000 GARRET AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Only got to hunt for a little over an hour and half today but that's better than not at all. Only keepers I found was a Shield nickel ( my second ) and a cool whisky bottle. Couldn't get a date on the nickel, the front is toasted but the back has some detail. I know nothing about bottles but thought this one was cool so I brought it home. I am soaking it know and will post a picture after I get some of the crude out of it. It is a cork top that says "Hayner Whiskey". " Distillery Troy Ohio " The bottom says "design patented Nov 30th 1897" How cool is that?? Thanks for looking
 

Attachments

  • 1446336481016.webp
    1446336481016.webp
    17.9 KB · Views: 67
Upvote 4
Congrats on the shield nickel, still looking for my first.
 
Congrats on pulling that shield. They do not fair well being buried in the soil for so long.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom