H Harryll007 Tenderfoot Joined Sep 3, 2015 Messages 3 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 3, 2015 #1 Hi I found this today it's a tiny bell of sorts,I wondered if anybody had any ideas of what it could have been used for Cheers Attachments image.webp 484.1 KB · Views: 118 image.webp 491.7 KB · Views: 106 image.webp 399.9 KB · Views: 124 image.webp 461.9 KB · Views: 114 Upvote 2
Hi I found this today it's a tiny bell of sorts,I wondered if anybody had any ideas of what it could have been used for Cheers
chevyman75 Full Member Joined Dec 22, 2013 Messages 196 Reaction score 67 Golden Thread 0 Location clarion, pa Detector(s) used bounty hunter discovery 1100 discovery 3000 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 3, 2015 #2 can you tell what it made of? almost looks like cast from pictures. could be a decorative bell of some sort
can you tell what it made of? almost looks like cast from pictures. could be a decorative bell of some sort
H Harryll007 Tenderfoot Joined Sep 3, 2015 Messages 3 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 3, 2015 Thread Owner #3 I think it is brass or bronze not quite sure
H Harryll007 Tenderfoot Joined Sep 3, 2015 Messages 3 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 3, 2015 Thread Owner #4 I think it is a 17th Century brass candle extinguisher
chevyman75 Full Member Joined Dec 22, 2013 Messages 196 Reaction score 67 Golden Thread 0 Location clarion, pa Detector(s) used bounty hunter discovery 1100 discovery 3000 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 4, 2015 #5 that could be didnt think of that