What's new

Vickie not the only lady in the Book of Dug

leslie(nova scotia)

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2006
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
4,350
Golden Thread
0
Location
lower sackville,nova scotia
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From the land of the Bluenose....well it was Hockey Day in Lower Sackville today and what a game it was. We got creamed royally. Had a fight with the boards behind my net and broke my stick. Darn thing was only 5 years old! Don't think anyone was intimidated by me on the ice but in the dressing room when I pulled out the lime green plastic bag that held my cleaning gear they looked at me kind of "funny." When I pulled out the bar of Oil of Olay soap that was too much for the bouys and they started chucking jokes my way."Are you going to shave your legs too!" The pain, the pain. Never let Marie pack my hockey bag again!

So I got home tired, sore and ready to do the housework and thinking of what I could do to remedy my "post" fix so here goes. In the "Book of Dug" there is other stunning ladies besides Vickie and here they are:

"The Silver ladies of "Dug Book"
P7120005.jpg

P7120003.jpg

P7120002.jpg

P7120008.jpg

That one broke my heart and here is the flip side!
P7120009.jpg


However mad I was she is still my main squeeze!

On a sad note my last remaining uncle passed away yesterday. Jimmy was 72.
 
Sorry to hear bout your uncle Jimmy :icon_salut:
Beautiful silver too by the way.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom