mick56 Bronze Member Joined Jun 2, 2007 Messages 1,348 Reaction score 1,149 Golden Thread 1 Location Southern Wisconsin 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used ATPro Dec 7, 2008 #1 I saw some others that were similiar to this one. I think it is copper or brass. Is it a Victorian sash buckle? Attachments buc1.webp 12.3 KB · Views: 1,044 buc2.webp 10.6 KB · Views: 908 buc3.webp 9.5 KB · Views: 824
I saw some others that were similiar to this one. I think it is copper or brass. Is it a Victorian sash buckle?
romeo-1 Gold Member Joined Jul 29, 2005 Messages 9,863 Reaction score 7,127 Golden Thread 3 Location Romeotopia 🥇 Banner finds 3 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 7, 2008 #2 That's what I'd call it! Upvote 0
phantomfinder Bronze Member Joined Nov 15, 2008 Messages 1,651 Reaction score 10 Golden Thread 0 Location Denver , Colorado Detector(s) used White's DFX , Ace 150 , Prizm 2 Dec 7, 2008 #3 Very nics find WTG ... Upvote 0
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,306 Reaction score 48,538 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 7, 2008 #4 romeo-1 said: That's what I'd call it! Click to expand... indeed Upvote 0
Gypsy Heart Gold Member Joined Nov 29, 2005 Messages 12,689 Reaction score 378 Golden Thread 0 Location Ozarks Dec 7, 2008 #5 Attachments lldysash3.webp 42.3 KB · Views: 319 ldysash2.webp 34.2 KB · Views: 366 sash25927_small.webp 6.9 KB · Views: 577 Upvote 0