New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Video: 15-Year-Old Girl Defends Second Amendment

Infowars.com
April 4, 2013

A 15-year-old firearms instruction student, who says she’s been shooting since she was seven, gave a courageous testimony against gun control legislation in Maryland last week.

In the three minutes the young lady was allotted, she explained she’s been part of the Maryland Rifle Club and Maryland State Rifle Team since she was 11, earning her various scholarships to even prestigious colleges that have shooting teams.

“Achieving stricter gun control laws,” she said, “would have obliterated any opportunity I could have had to attend a decent college on a shooting scholarship.”

Her training, she declared, has helped her pin down the true nature of gun violence, stating, “Ever since I first learned how to shoot, the issue with gun violence around the nation became clear: guns are not the problem, people are.”

Much to the horror of gun grabbers, she said her firearm instruction includes shooting the dreaded semi-automatic AR-15, and also confessed her personal rifle was a Bushmaster, the same demonized rifle allegedly used by suspected gunman Adam Lanza during the Sandy Hook school shooting last year.

“Purging our society of violence and murder cannot be done by gun-control legislation,” she said.

“By signing this legislation, you are not signing away gun violence, but instead liberating American citizens of our constitutional rights.”

It is indeed inspirational to see young people stand up for our rights and blast illogical gun control legislation, which in reality will do little if nothing to stem so-called “gun violence,” and only serves to disarm law-abiding gun-owners – despite frantic arguments by leftists claiming otherwise.

This article was posted: Thursday, April 4, 2013 at 3:30 pm

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
minelab eureka,fisher f2,ace 150,fisher gold tick,whites coin classic II
I find myself bewildered that we are even having these discussions. I am speechless.

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
This young lady makes so much sense but the blind refuse to see.

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Its hard to see from where the blinds heads are stuck:laughing7:

Head_up_ass.jpg

XLTer

Sep 26, 2012
Western Pa.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Many of our politicians have admited currently considered legislation won't help , but they feel they have to do something . Why can they not understand outlaws will NOT obey any new or old laws ? This is what makes them OUTLAWS ........:BangHead:

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Many of our politicians have admited currently considered legislation won't help , but they feel they have to do something . Why can they not understand outlaws will NOT obey any new or old laws ? This is what makes them OUTLAWS ........:BangHead:

So would you advocate that we have no laws then because the bad will never obey and it will just inconvenience the good?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Your right XLT, unfortunately the liberal left will never understand that,...... Passing laws that will change nothing except trample on the Constitution and keep law abiding citizens from legally buying what criminals will get anyway, law or no law......

Here is an idea, why don't they pass laws against drugs, then no one will be able to get drugs and there will be no drug problem, WAIT, wouldn't that work on robbing stores, hey I am on to something here, lets pass laws making it illegal to rob, steal, rape, assault people, criminals will stop and the crime rate will go away....OH WAIT, better idea, but a sign at the city limits of all cities saying "crime free zone".

HEY WAIT A MINUTE HERE IS A BETTER IDEA, PASS A LAW BANNING ALL GUNS, THEN THERE WOULD BE NO CRIME AT ALL AND EVERYONE WOULD BE SAFE!

Oh wait, I just read Chicago and Washington DC tried that and it didn't work at all, in fact they became the murder capitals of America yet had the most stringent gun laws in America, I wonder why!

Oh well back to the signs saying "gun free zone" and "crime free zone" I guess I am sure they will work..............:dontknow: :BangHead:

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Your right XLT, unfortunately the liberal left will never understand that,...... Passing laws that will change nothing except trample on the Constitution and keep law abiding citizens from legally buying what criminals will get anyway, law or no law......

Here is an idea, why don't they pass laws against drugs, then no one will be able to get drugs and there will be no drug problem, WAIT, wouldn't that work on robbing stores, hey I am on to something here, lets pass laws making it illegal to rob, steal, rape, assault people, criminals will stop and the crime rate will go away....OH WAIT, better idea, but a sign at the city limits of all cities saying "crime free zone".

HEY WAIT A MINUTE HERE IS A BETTER IDEA, PASS A LAW BANNING ALL GUNS, THEN THERE WOULD BE NO CRIME AT ALL AND EVERYONE WOULD BE SAFE!

Oh wait, I just read Chicago and Washington DC tried that and it didn't work at all, in fact they became the murder capitals of America yet had the most stringent gun laws in America, I wonder why!

Oh well back to the signs saying "gun free zone" and "crime free zone" I guess I am sure they will work..............:dontknow: :BangHead:

So lets abolish all laws - right?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nope just the dumb ones like restricting guns rights to well respected Americans who have done nothing wrong.

But what laws do criminals listen to. Criminals don't recognize laws so why do we have them?

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But what laws do criminals listen to. Criminals don't recognize laws so why do we have them?
I did not want to go there,, But ,,, What are you saying!!!

Are you a criminal trying to justify your case? You are so confusing.

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I did not want to go there,, But ,,, What are you saying!!!

Are you a criminal trying to justify your case? You are so confusing.

Dave, you GE confused very easily and have a tough time comprehending what people are saying. That's why most f us don't dialog with you. This is a chat board so feel free to post whenever you want but most people will not dialog with you because you have nothing of value to add. Best.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Girl is ONLY 15...? POTENTIAL Child-Abuse; violation of privacy is of concern... her parents give permission for "www" exposure...?

Last edited:

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are you saying your a criminal?
Yes, It is the reason most of us try not to speak directly to picker, Most of us are not sure he is always taking his medication. Sometimes his arguments are so disconnected it is hard to understand his point.

Has anyone figured out what General Electric has to do with this?

beepbeepin

Aug 24, 2012
Schenevus, NY
Detector(s) used
Whites M6

You make no sense. Without laws no one is a criminal, correct? I'm a firm believer in making laws that make sense like... No rape, no killing, no stealing. But to stay on subject. These new gun laws they are trying to pass do not effect criminals. If these laws pass like only allowing ten rounds in my gun. Criminals will keep the thirty rounds in there's. who wins?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread