Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When you make a video that moves through more than three or four key puzzle pieces or segments of deciphering and charting clues, its best to arrange for a opening subject description with an outline and previews of each on a map, to show the viewer how far you are going through the clues and where you are nailing down the sequence for others to follow.

People then dont have an attention span, they either are the audience you are pitching to, or they are trying to pass the time.....I do it too, surfing, but

If there is something interesting in each short segment of 3-4 minutes of footagge, and you tie that all in with visual targets to get through and document,

then you are more like a journalist and seperate yourself from the treasure hunter vibe altogether.....

try not to be looking to capture someones attention, as they will be able to hear and see for themselves what is real and what is fake....you outline the facts pretty well as someone who values truth so dont waste your time with gimmicks and psychological studies.

remember what made you want to go out and film all of that and bring that to your audience....combine your values adn your interests in the supes with your intellectual side and go have fun.

but for god's sake, please do not fall prey to the lure of Tricknnology, and remember the old wise native who didnt want his picture and spirit taken and used when making your films.

If you include others, use their best and do not use the folm industry as a tool to spread your own beliefs, but allow the trail to be seen and followed and people will call for your videos by name.

Seriously good advice for anyone who makes films.....I take it to heart with anything I work on and believe that nothing should be released to the Public to state fiction as fact, or as fraud and fancy, fetish or fantasy.

People should feel satisfied not following the trend and feel like a quest was over after the show.

So for the first time in a long time, I hope to bring all this to light in films and books, and to take on new partners with my own film company, Eldorado Entertainment, and move some serious gold through the valley in the form of historical and preservation pieces.....this one piece with Ping Pong is the debut that will launch a series of works from the inspiration alone.

I cant conglomerate that, but I am the one who will claim the Title to the Gold and Finish the Game.

OP
OP
RG1976

RG1976

Mar 30, 2015
Scottsdale, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo SuperTraq & Vaquero

Leupold BX-3 Mojave & RX1200i Rangefinder
Primary Interest:
Other
New Video Schedule - Here are some shots from the footage to share until the videos are all ready to go. Excited for you all to see them.

Saturday - Journey to the Bat Cave

FullSizeRender4.jpg

FullSizeRender3.jpg

Sunday - Adventures in the Superstition Wilderness Area

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender2.jpg

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh yeah that would be an easy ascension at the cave. Lots of cracks. You might even be able to rappel down on belay with a partner. I would think height and ropes would be a good tool in those kind of areas. Look forward to the Vid!

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let us know if the Jesuit Cross is there.

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can pretty much guess the answer to your question Eldo............... NO

Mike

RW

Feb 7, 2007
Fort Worth'ish
Detector(s) used
Golden uMax w/CleanSweep - XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Maybe it was RG1976 following the guys around and taunting them during filming of the show? That would be a twist... Ha! Looking forward to the new video. Maybe also see you on season 2? :laughing7:

BVI Hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 8, 2013
VIRGIN ISLANDS
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
AT Pro
SEA HUNTER 2
Garrett Pro Pointer
Ghost Amphibian Headphones
Vibra Probe 580
Vibra Tector 730
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Cool!

I don't get a lot of TV here and try to avoid some of the shows that don't ring true for me.
Is the Superstitions show the one with the Black Hand Print on the rock? that looked staged to me!

thanks for posting, its very educational when you are out of the "loop"! :thumbsup:

whiskeyrat

May 7, 2012
mid Michigan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Is this the bat cave in bat cave canyon in the Caballo mountains or is this cave in the sups?
thanks. wr

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Superstition Mountains

copperpot

Mar 17, 2015
Mesa, AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe it was RG1976 following the guys around and taunting them during filming of the show? That would be a twist... Ha! Looking forward to the new video. Maybe also see you on season 2? :laughing7:

That would be funny to go out there and crash the show, and film them doing their stunts and everything.

RW

Feb 7, 2007
Fort Worth'ish
Detector(s) used
Golden uMax w/CleanSweep - XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
That would be funny to go out there and crash the show, and film them doing their stunts and everything.

Ha yah I wouldn't doubt someone try that but production would probably welcome the added drama. Need to get those squatch guys out there at the same time hootin' and hollering! They could freak each other out all night. Can't wait to see this video proving the cross is in the back of the cave protected by a haunted horde of angry bats.

copperpot

Mar 17, 2015
Mesa, AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ha yah I wouldn't doubt someone try that but production would probably welcome the added drama. Need to get those squatch guys out there at the same time hootin' and hollering! They could freak each other out all night. Can't wait to see this video proving the cross is in the back of the cave protected by a haunted horde of angry bats.

I don't believe he is going up that ladder?

But some people say the cross is up there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread