What's new

Video - Demo of the Discrimination features of the Garrett ATX

Bearkat

Full Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2007
Messages
180
Reaction score
83
Golden Thread
0
Location
Medford, Oregon
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Infinium LS/ Ace 250/ Scorpion Gold Stinger/AT Gold/AT Pro
Very informative video I liked it
 
Interesting info, thanks for posting!

Wayne
 
-
Great Demo ... I've seen a few of your Demos now ... If I see any more, I just may pull the trigger and get one sooner then I thought
 
I don't get it. With max disc you loose all your depth on the garbage target your discing out, but can you still pick up silver at 12" or more? A dirt cheap detector will disc out junk the same way and has since the first ones were invented. I would think the test would be can you disc out junk targets and still get a deep hit on the good targets?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom