Video from the Old Colonial Site (for fun)

GoingDown

Jul 8, 2005
King William III Copper (1695-1703) Mid-Hudson Va
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer II
Now that it's raining and cold up here in the Northeast ... I thought it might be fun to share a "warmer" moment from last week's dig with Eartworks, Bergie & Hollowpointred. Well ... at least they were somewhere near there. The video is after they all disappeared....and was the very next hit (20' away) from where I found my first King George copper! Bergie went prancing into the woods ... Earthworks was off in the bramble bushes of the site's old gardens and Hollowpointred was in heaven simply digging away in the site's lawn 100 yards away. So all alone and believing another King George was at my feet .........

Enjoy!
GoingDown

Upvote 0

nye

Tenderfoot
Feb 5, 2006
Loved the video. Had a good laugh. You four guys really had a great time and are a lot of fun.
Congrats on finding Your REAL King George that day.

bergie

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2004
I clicked on it. It just sits there and doesn't play. Do you need an advanced degree to make it work?

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Amen Brother ;D

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
haha looks a lot better on line than on your phone! ;) if it had been another King George i think you would have had all of the company you could handle! :D ;)

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
Earthworks said:
Bergie said:
I clicked on it. It just sits there and doesn't play. Do you need an advanced degree to make it work?

When you buy that new detector, then it would be time to buy a new computer.

;D ;D ;D you evil bastard! ;D ;D ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread