What's new

video games

onfire

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Messages
2,708
Reaction score
1,336
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'v been seeing blame cast on some of these games being produced. some think lead to the killings lately. Well I have to admit I am a gamer use to be able to beat them in a day (While at work:laughing7:) The thing is who is really behind these? the generation now have grown up with these. Are they being trained by the shadow Gov. ? Killing with a joy stick holds no guilt nor conscious. A gunner on a Black Hawk can shoot from quite a distance and the figures on the screen look just like the figures on some games. Drown strikes with a joy stick are in the same category. Technology needs manipulation.

So are we training young killers or training young warriors
 
Last edited:
Forget the games, blame Roadrunner, Wile E Coyote and Acme Mfg :tongue3:
 
Weird thing is . . . I think you're both right.
 
Kids been playing war games since I was a kid..... video games are rated just like movies, its up to the parents to see they are monitored....... It is not the government's job to babysit or say what games can be bought and sold to adults...

If your going to start talking about a "shadow government" expect the thread to be locked soon.....
 
Hay, my five kids went thru Balley Arcade , Sega, and a bunch more. They were all also taught to respect and shoot firearms by about 12 years old. Four own firearms. There all over 30 and have not shot anyone.
I use to go to the serial at the movie every Saturday when I was a kid. They always showed shoot um up westerns or gangster movies for the main attraction. No problems for me either, so you can scratch the movie and video game theory.
Frank

STILL LIFE-0002-1.webp
 
I played video games most of my life,Ive watched war movies,gangster movies,westerns,most of my life,Ive owned guns most of my life,I never shot anybody.
 
I grew up in a neighborhood that made your above movies look tame, we just didn't get involved in that sort of nonsense :laughing7:

And yes, even in our very early teens we had a 38 Special and a 357 Mag :tongue3:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom