What's new

video of my last 2 hunts

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2009
Messages
9,692
Reaction score
9,213
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK, I finally finished the video of my last hunts at the lake. It's uploaded to my YouTube page here:



I hope you enjoy it as much as I did making it!
 
Upvote 0
I enjoyed the video a lot. That's a bunch of targets! Great gold rings. Do you always shake your sand out? My arm would fall off if I did that, I thought you did it for the movie? Can I ask you what software you are using for the editing? Thanks steve
 
Terrific detecting, Jason! :headbang:
Nice goin' on the ring return..and beautiful ring finds! :hello2:

Lorraine
 
Buried Crap NJ said:
I enjoyed the video a lot. That's a bunch of targets! Great gold rings. Do you always shake your sand out? My arm would fall off if I did that, I thought you did it for the movie? Can I ask you what software you are using for the editing? Thanks steve

Target recovery depends on the type of sand. Dry or mostly dry I can shake it out pretty well. Damp or wet sand gets dumped and sifted on the ground. I use a 1/4 inch screen inside the scoop to keep things like earrings, bobbypins, fishing weights, etc from falling out and causing a lot of extra digging and sifting. The downside is that it makes it a bit hard to sift out the sand. I normally do this IN the water where it doesn't matter.

I am using Premier Elements 8 for editing. I'm pretty happy with it's ease of use and versatility. It can do a LOT more than I try to get out of it.
 
Thanks for the editing info.Even in the dry sand After the target is in the scoop I dump it give a good kick spread and tip scoop the target as it most always rolls out of the pile. In the wet very damp sand same thing only when in the water do I use the water to sift. It just looked to me like your arm should be hurting. Great job may there be gold in your scoop!
 
I thoroughly enjoyed your videos! You certainly dug a lot of trash to find those rings. Thanks for sharing.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom