What's new

Video Unboxing my new BeachHunter ID

metaldetectorguy

Full Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2011
Messages
190
Reaction score
120
Golden Thread
0
Location
SouthSide
Detector(s) used
Dual Field, CZ-21, V3i, VX3, Deus, BHID 300, Coinmaster GT, MX5, Ace 150, Ace 250, Gtax 1000, MXT Pro
Thanks for Watching!
[youtube=425,350]5Oof4aHbR4Q[/youtube]
 
Upvote 0
Looks good, I justed unboxed the BH300 myself, let me know what u think. Givin it a try tomorow!!
 
Coastie59 said:
Looks good, I justed unboxed the BH300 myself, let me know what u think. Givin it a try tomorow!!

Congrats! So far I am really pleased with it! It is going to be 1 of my main machines no doubt. It is built very well. It feels very solid. The toggle switch is my only gripe as I seem to knock it out of all metal but after awhile I am aware of it and don't do it much but you can tell from the tones when you knock it anyhow. Good Luck I hope you like it as much as I do. Can't wait to see the gold!
 
Nice videos, We enjoy them.

keep them coming :hello2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom