What's new

Vinetage pocket coin bank

treblehunter

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
9,692
Reaction score
11,296
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad I didn't throw this one in the trash, I woke up and googled this "Little Gem Bank" Now I have to pry it apart to make sure there isn't a dime hiding in there. I also have to go back today and search that part of the field, I was on my way back to the truck when I got this hit. I thought I had some kind of shotgun shell I'd never seen before. I fell asleep when I got home and since I didn't think I had anything of interest I never posted.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/151236945/vintage-bank-dime-bank-little-gem-bank

Enjoy the pix
HH & GL
Brad

20160408_165458.webp20160408_165514.webp20160408_165531.webp

Red sky in morning, sailors take warning (hope I can get out)

20160409_063208.webp

Nothing inside it, darn!
 
Last edited:
Upvote 20
I never get lucky either. I have found the remains of old cloth coin purses underwater and after I pick up the closure part and rescan absolutely silence. One day hopefully. Still you got out and had fun.
 
Nice finds Treble. I like those tags also.
 
Nice variety, that bank would have gotten me excited too.
Congrats
 
Congrats on a cool find

I never get lucky either. I have found the remains of old cloth coin purses underwater and after I pick up the closure part and rescan absolutely silence. One day hopefully. Still you got out and had fun.

Nice finds Treble. I like those tags also.

Nice variety, that bank would have gotten me excited too.
Congrats

I got a half hour in before it started raining hard, no dimes yet, lol
Thanks for all the comments.
 
Nice little surprise there. You should definitely go back and hammer that spot.
Congrats.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom