What's new

Vinette I, Woodland Era Sherd

riverdiver

Full Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2011
Messages
212
Reaction score
365
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic5 ID
White's Surf Master II with the dive rod
Garrett Treasure Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am not an Indian Artifact collector as a hobby because finds are few and far in between, I did however find this in a river bottom at 12', I looked for other sherds without any luck. I am happy to own this artifact and had it authenticated by the NH Division of Historical Resources.
 

Attachments

  • Vinette I, Woodland era sherd NH.webp
    Vinette I, Woodland era sherd NH.webp
    22.9 KB · Views: 363
Upvote 0
That is a nice piece of pottery!
 
Very nice Pottery Sherd. Any time you can find a nicely decorated Rim piece it's a good day.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom