What's new

VINTAGE BOY SCOUTS TIE HOLDER

Brutalpheasant

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2016
Messages
70
Reaction score
309
Golden Thread
0
Location
Omaha nebraska
Detector(s) used
Garrett atgold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
image.webp
 
Upvote 22
Thats a nice find. I like finding the Cub / Boy Scout items.
 
I have been in scouting (Canada) for 16 years, LOVE THIS!
 
Love finding these things, if you hunt public parks like I do you might come across a lot of these things and way better than digging trash on every one.
However sorry to say this isn't really vintage but modern.
Here is a pic of just a few I have found below.
 

Attachments

  • bag o slides.webp
    bag o slides.webp
    33.3 KB · Views: 104
Ive got lots of them also but not as nice as yours. Good job!!Thanks for sharing pics!!!
 
Cub scout slide,but I don't know the age of it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom