What's new

Vintage Selfie!!

mnruxpin

Sr. Member
Joined
May 20, 2013
Messages
380
Reaction score
245
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
this was late 80's early 90's. Underwater cameras just came out, or at least I just found out about them. Really miss the old tesoro stingray, was a really good machine. Hundreds of dives with it and never an issue. Ended up just borrowing it to a buddy and hes not sure what happened to it. ggrrrr
 

Attachments

  • TEDDETBOJ.webp
    TEDDETBOJ.webp
    4.8 KB · Views: 173
  • ground.webp
    ground.webp
    16.3 KB · Views: 181
  • top.webp
    top.webp
    14.5 KB · Views: 181
  • toppp.webp
    toppp.webp
    25.1 KB · Views: 173
Upvote 0
Nice photos. I bet Tesoro still stands behind that detector!

The selfie, before it was a verb...
 
Very Kool Steve!
 
yea i got it new, was like 5 or 6 hundred bucks if i remember right, and I been watching them on FEEbay, they still go for 3 or 4 hundred. craziness. Great detector and great company, really should add a couple to my arsenal

Nice photos. I bet Tesoro still stands behind that detector!

The selfie, before it was a verb...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom