What's new

Vintage Silver Ring, Mercury Dime, War Nickel & a Wrench. =D

JD's Variety Channel

Full Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2012
Messages
120
Reaction score
281
Golden Thread
0
Location
Knoxville, TN
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac w/ Sunray X-1 Probe & Teknetics T2 Special
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This is a video of my most recent hunt on friday. Made some pretty good finds at a little 1945 house. Turns out the ring is a kiddiegem. :)
HH! 8-)

 
Upvote 10
You might get more comments if you had photos instead of a video. I rarely click on a video and haven't on yours either.
 
You might get more comments if you had photos instead of a video. I rarely click on a video and haven't on yours either.

Sometimes I post the photos and sometimes it's just easier to post the video because of the time that goes into them (I don't always take pics)
I do have a better pic of the ring and am going to post it shortly. :)
Your 2015 finds are very impressive! HH! :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom