Virgin Hunter Here

Open that box up and start swinging that thing!!!! Seriously though, welcome to the forum; you're gonna love it here!

vicki

WELCOME....If I were you I would start in your own yard and then when you feel comfortable with the machine ( read the owners manuel very good)I would start with the old parks in the area and work from there!!!! Good Luck and Keep on Digging! Seeker

On behalf of the rest of us virgins here at treasure net and our children we would like to welcome you !!!!

so much to learn...what is CLAD?

clad is what you send the rest of us on a regular bnasis so we reveal our secrets!
hahahah Its money
Now send me the seelver

Welcome to the forum. You will find great friends here at TN. Now get out there and post those finds. ;D ;D ;D

Good luck! Tsgman

Welcome to the forum ! Just learn your detector real well and soon you'll be making some good finds. Good Luck and keep us posted !

Huntin' 59er

Nightf10182003 said:
so much to learn...what is CLAD?
Clad is the dimes and quarters made after 1964 when they stopped making em with silver. A good place to start is city parks, to learn how to identify targets and get lots of practice digging and pinpointing. Just be sure you dig neat enough so no one can tell you where there. Welcome to the forum, there is lots of good info here.

Just hang out here awhile and you will be hooked IN NO TIME ......

You will eat, drink, sleep and dream of the cursed METAL DETECTING...............BLLLLLLAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHH

OK so that is my wifes outlook on my replacement for her....OUCH.............Just Kidding it is a great hobby....

And I love it ......The family was like yea dad whatever....at first until i got my son collecting coins...#1 Santa List =Metal Detector
My wife loved the gold knecklace I found a couple months ago. And the daughter just likes walking the beach with Dad and a sand scoop on sunday mornings....Kinda ...."Our Time"....just her and I.........I love it. My son does most of the woods and Tree Grove hunts with me......mostly wear i find coins...........I am thinking of surprizing the whole family with Wallly World B.H.ers this Christmas....

Enjoy and welcome to our addiction our passion but most of all Welcome to a really GREAT WEB site..........And a whole lot of NEW freinds..........

Happy Hunting
Charlie

Thank you everybody for the info and the tips. I look foward to going out saturday

Welcome to the forum. You are located in a part of the country that is rich in history. Take your time and you will find. Best of Luck & Good Hunting. trk5capt...

Welcome to the forum, post some good finds (well- even some not so good ones) we like seeing them all!

HH

Lonewolfe

Welcome to the forum...learn your detector....then tell us of your finds...HH

welcome, what kind of detector did you get? Make sure to practice and learn your machine, once you find something, you will be hooked! Good luck!
Pepperpump ;)

I'm going out tommorrow. Can't wait. I work from 08:30 till 5:30 pm but have a doctors appointment tommorrow and am taking the day off.....Going to an old park that's probably already been hunted over but I don't care. I hunted a local park the day after I got my detector and found a nail spike at about 12". Later found out that a club hit the same spot a month earlier and missed it... So I might get lucky...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back