What's new

Virginia Beach

nrosejr

Tenderfoot
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anyone know if metal detecting is considered exercise. I know there is not much at the beach but I need to do something besides setting around the house.
Is detecting allowed right now at the beach?
 
It would depend on the police office who stops you. Seriously. I read the police are watching the beaches very closely, so it would actually depend on which police office sees you and what their attitude at the moment is.
 
Does anyone know if metal detecting is considered exercise. I know there is not much at the beach but I need to do something besides setting around the house.
Is detecting allowed right now at the beach?
No...
 
If you live there, it should be easy to find out byh trying. I would think the most they would do is tell you to leave. If they let you, please let us know. I live just over 2 hours from the beach and may want to get out myself.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom