What's new

What Hardship do You Experienced in Order to Metal Detect

I'm 48 and we adopted a baby 8 yrs ago. It's a lot our everyday schedule and even weekends. That's why I go detect near my work on my breaks lol. I don't have a lot of time to go on my days off like I used too
Heck, the kid has to be at least 8 yrs old - old enough to detect with you! Or let him play in the sand or dirt or grass. Sounds like a perfect alibi for metal detecting - Honey, I'm taking so-and-so to hunt with me so enjoy and maybe we'll do something when I get back! Get the drift. lol
 
Heck, the kid has to be at least 8 yrs old - old enough to detect with you! Or let him play in the sand or dirt or grass. Sounds like a perfect alibi for metal detecting - Honey, I'm taking so-and-so to hunt with me so enjoy and maybe we'll do something when I get back! Get the drift. lol
Some of places I go I wouldn't take him out in woods, he wouldn't last and I couldn't concentrate, I've let him hunt our yard. I thought about doing a seeded hunt for him
 
Just think of the exercise you get and saving the gym money you have to spend. EXERCISES are walking, Moving arms back and forth. Mending over, Getting down and up. Builds body strength';
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom