What's new

Virginia halfpenny and buckle frame

trapperart

Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2015
Messages
16,165
Reaction score
13,042
Golden Thread
2
Location
Maryland's eastern shore
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
whites MXTPro whites MXSport
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Got out this morning for a couple hours where I found the cannon ball, 1773 Virginia halfpenny a complete shoe buckle frame broken tombac button and odds and ends. Good luck to all. Art
 

Attachments

  • _20161001_144519.webp
    _20161001_144519.webp
    246.4 KB · Views: 102
  • _20161001_144442.webp
    _20161001_144442.webp
    271.7 KB · Views: 97
  • _20161001_144349.webp
    _20161001_144349.webp
    247.8 KB · Views: 89
  • _20161001_144319.webp
    _20161001_144319.webp
    327.7 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Upvote 24
outstanding.gif
Nice finds! Thanks for sharing...
 
Good stuff Art. I'm still looking for my first Virginia halfpenny. Congrats!
 
Art your finds are always amazing I think I would faint if I ever found coins that old Thanks for sharing!!!!!!!
 
Nice artifacts! And congrats on that great recovery, the Virginia halfpenny!
 
Trapper, nice halfpenny! But I really love that buckle! Congrats. -Lisa
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom