S seabud Jr. Member Joined Dec 28, 2013 Messages 48 Reaction score 195 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 20, 2015 Thread Owner #1 I clicked on the thread lots of silver and my computer said I was attacked by a virus I thought this was a good website
I clicked on the thread lots of silver and my computer said I was attacked by a virus I thought this was a good website
Treasure_Hunter Administrator ⛮ Administrator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jul 27, 2006 Messages 56,487 Reaction score 72,796 Golden Thread 0 May 20, 2015 #2 seabud said: I clicked on the thread lots of silver and my computer said I was attacked by a virus I thought this was a good website Click to expand... Run your spyware check... No one else has complained and I just clicked thread with no issues....
seabud said: I clicked on the thread lots of silver and my computer said I was attacked by a virus I thought this was a good website Click to expand... Run your spyware check... No one else has complained and I just clicked thread with no issues....
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,963 Reaction score 76,430 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 20, 2015 #3 294 Views so Far. I just Checked. Worked fine for me