What's new

Vitro Neon Conqueror

cheese

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2005
Messages
3,337
Reaction score
1,105
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Georgia
I just picked this one up. Too bad about the bubble pops but the marble is in good condition otherwise. They just don't pop up very often. It's a shooter (I don't think they made any of these that were not shooter size).




 
What a great find. I rarely (if ever) see any listed so they must be very HTF!!
 
That's a big crazy one Cheese! Very nice.
 
I'm almost afraid to ask b/c you probably do have one - Vitro Wedding Cake and/or Blue Devil? Bring it on!!! I have a Black Eye Sweet Pea tis about the best I can do for HTF!
 
This is the closest I have to a good example of a blue devil. I don't have a wedding cake (yet) :D .



 
Well I'll be - I thot for sure you would have both! That Blue Devil is a beauty and is another one I don't think I have ever seen listed.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom