Aquamarine with aventurine

Last edited:

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Nov 15, 2015
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow. Are you trying to KILL me?! Thank you for sharing. I think part of this hobby is just that. Not a gloating thing; just "this is what I have; hope you like em". Which I do; like petting an already purring cat!!! LOL! Maybe someday I will have that collection; maybe not. The trip well worth it.

OP
OP
cheese

cheese

Silver Member
Jan 9, 2005
South Georgia
The good thing about collecting Vitros is that they are easy to find and not expensive generally. I like sharing pictures, like you said, not to gloat but to share. What good is a collection if you are the only person who gets to enjoy it? I might do another thread full of pics from another manufacturer. Any requests?

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Nov 15, 2015
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is the mib at about 9 o'clock in the first pic of mixed? Reddish/orange stripe and clear base? Also, what are the traits of the opalescent? I thot I had a few but the were not ID'd as such. I'll see if I can find the ones I thot were opals. As for a request, I really like popeyes! I only have one that somehow managed to be mint.

OP
OP
cheese

cheese

Silver Member
Jan 9, 2005
South Georgia
I'll do some pelts and popeyes as soon as I get some time again. Things getting busy here with company and Christmas.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread