Mixed 1980s

Mixed 1980s

Caged cateyes and hybrids

Caged cateyes

Aquamarine with aventurine

Last edited:
Wow. Are you trying to KILL me?! Thank you for sharing. I think part of this hobby is just that. Not a gloating thing; just "this is what I have; hope you like em". Which I do; like petting an already purring cat!!! LOL! Maybe someday I will have that collection; maybe not. The trip well worth it.

The good thing about collecting Vitros is that they are easy to find and not expensive generally. I like sharing pictures, like you said, not to gloat but to share. What good is a collection if you are the only person who gets to enjoy it? I might do another thread full of pics from another manufacturer. Any requests?

What is the mib at about 9 o'clock in the first pic of mixed? Reddish/orange stripe and clear base? Also, what are the traits of the opalescent? I thot I had a few but the were not ID'd as such. I'll see if I can find the ones I thot were opals. As for a request, I really like popeyes! I only have one that somehow managed to be mint.

I'll do some pelts and popeyes as soon as I get some time again. Things getting busy here with company and Christmas.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back